Friday, September 17, 2010

What's the best brand laptop w/out spending an arm and a leg?

And do u focus one can find a pretty good contract on Ebay? (in comparison to best buy or circuit city,ect.)


Answer:

I bougth a compact laptop ebay the person who sold it to me have a very glorious beyer rating so it was not detrimental to buy it from him or so I thought....Even though the laptop was pretty brand untried, after I got my laptop it worked faultlessly fine for 4 months and then the eyeshade started to get worst and worst after dat. Lesson swot up never buy laptop from ebay, ur better of renting one.
HP has some nice cheap ones for everyday computing.
I didnt know that Best Buy, Circuit City, etc run human limbs as donation...
HP

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shoppi...
eBay do have a great deal of great deals, I get a VERY CHEAP laptop for about $300.
ok excuse me?
hi

plz check it out.



Desk Top Replacement:

Brands:

Acer, Asus, Sony.

Budget:

$ 1666 and above.



Mainstream:

Brand:

Hp, Lenovo, Dell, ACI

Budget:

$ 777 - 1333



Ultra Portables:

Brand:

Asus, Fujitsu, Sony

Budget:

$ 1777 and above.



Yes you will capture better Deals on E BAY.



Don't get cheated.



Happy shopping.



:)
Go to http://www.mpccorp.com They own great technical support and great pricing.
how to value

No comments:

Post a Comment