Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Whats wrong beside my laptop? IT serve!?

I hold a Toshiba laptop. Today when I tried to log on to my company's server, it froze and took almost 20 minutes to start up. Then it wouldn't let me access the exchange server near Outlook to retrieve my emails. I can use the internet smoothly, and even access my files on the server. Its just that Outlook doesn't run, and it is slow booting up.. minister to...please.


Answer:

Have you tried restarting your computer it could be a glitch. Also when you do restart, attempt to open Microsoft Outlook and access the server while adjectives other programs are closed. It could be that too much memory was one used at the same time.
Re-install Microsoft Windows after re-install Microsoft Office.
Sounds like a virus.



If this is a laptop you use FOR company business, yours or the company's doesn't concern, if the suggestion to re-instal windows and bureau doesn't work, take it into the bureau IT geek and see if (s)he can "fix" it. In all likelyhood, it sounds resembling you may have picked-up a virus or other malware specifically Outlook oriented.
try going to microsoft.com and downloading an update motivation i know that they have updates for Outlook so that might be the problem.



or you could try doing a virus check and defragment you disk and do disk verbs up.



and if that doesnt solve the problem then i influence do a system restore and that will automaticly solve the problem
how to record tv with windows vista

No comments:

Post a Comment