Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's wrong beside my laptop?

i own laptop at home. i have format it for once but it seem to be averything okey but my wireless connection didn't work. the driver also come across to be okey. and more wierd things, my laptop did detect wireless connection and it the signal is suitable but i was incompetent to enter the internet even i use other browser also didn't work. the windows os be install by me, this is first time i format and install laptop. so help me!!


Answer:

I dislike when people post like peas in a pod question three times!
you say was not sufficiently expert to enter the internet even i use other browser also didn't work , but how you can post these question to yahoo answer ?ok that not my answer own you ansure that driver on device manager is no error come out .

i suggest you confer technician to repair.
first configure the ip addresses for wireless which have been provided by isp.
Go next to your cursor to your wireless icoon ore open Control Panel / Networks connections / Wireless rightclick and choose repair.Also check the nouns with the internet using networkcable to your modem, reset the modem remove the power for 10 second
You might be very close to getting it working.



My guess is you own security (in one of it's various ways) installed on the ewireless router.



I think you should review the settings on the router, and bring in sure your pc have the same settings.



If this doesn't assistance, tell use more and we'll do our best to support troublshoot the issue.
how to set up wireless network

No comments:

Post a Comment