Friday, September 17, 2010

What's the best lab top out nearby thats below $700?

Looking for a angelic, fast labtop thats used for emailing, internet, and listen to music. And something that can be bought in Canada resembling future shop etc. Looking to own windows vista on at hand already installed. Whats the best type for that price?


Answer:

First of all, I want to remind you of the spelling. "LAPTOP."

There. Now, I recommend a Sony VAIO, Toshiba, or a Samsung. As for the specifications, you choose the one to be precise under $700. If you want better specs, choose an Acer. They are a bit chaper, and fittingly for $700 you will get better specs if you buy an Acer. That's my inference.

TheMafiaLeader
toshiba is a great brand..also try gateway.

If you want to wait a year...loaf until next black friday..I know it sounds unexpected, but the gateway I got...I get it for half price...700 instead of 1400!

No comments:

Post a Comment