Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's the top five best computer inventor within the world?



Answer:

Apple is genuine crap. worse than MS when it comes to company ethics. If they developed their own software instead of stealing code, it would vary. Also, their role with Digital Restrictions Management cause me to hate apple near ever core of my body. (get it?) The iPod is a paperweight as are their machines. But that is simply my beef with apple. Also, I really don't approaching dell for similar reasons.



I close to Sun Microsystems. Although they were slow to free-source Java, (starting subsequently this year) and their SPARC CPU and the Solaris OS are still closed off, they do some dutiful things.



But in adjectives seriousness, there are deeply few actual computer makers. Sun is really the solitary one I can name rotten the top of my head, since Apple get their CPUs from Intel (formerly Motorola) and the other makers jsut put computers together from other manufacturer. it is hard to utter.
Apple, Dell, HP, Sony, Fujitsu
Well, Sony is cheaper.



Dell is faster.



Apple is cooler.
Apple, Dell, HP, Sony, Fujitsu
#1 Apple by far!! It lasts longer and is so much more stable.

#2 Sony, it is expensive.

#3 Dell, it is biddable quality.

#4 HP

#5 Gateway



I recomend the Macbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment