Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's wrong next to my computer?

I own a Gateway M520S notebook. At the port where on earth my power cord connects to my laptop, it is making a whistling/whirring noise and is becoming EXTREMELY hot. Any conception as to what the problem is? It's also not connecting to the power cord at all times, even though it is plugged contained by. I've been going away it unplugged because I think it may start a fire. If this is fixable, does anyone know how much it would cost? Would it be worth it to bring back it worked on or is it just time to achieve a new notebook (which I forsee doing inwardly the next 6 months to a year)?


Answer:

Or a different short surrounded by the wiring it will probably blow the power component first and maybe the motherboard
sounds close to the fan is going
find a new one , look for something besides gatway... its prob power supply and would not really cost that much to fix but still not worth it ,,

beside the new o,s out , i would sugest looking for more upgraded computer than what you own ,,
Get the new Vista Ultimate laptop its worth the $

No comments:

Post a Comment