Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's wrong next to my display?

I lately came a cross an mature laptop from a pwan shop that is still running on Windows 98. everything is working fine excpet the display setting are road too big! I've tried so many times to fix it..u know...right click desktop, proerties, settings..changed the color and eyeshade settings.it asks me to restart for the new settings to run effect...so I restart it but nothing xhanges! Please minister to me! everything looks like it be drawn with a box of Crayons for cryin audibly!


Answer:

The display is on 8bit mode. That mean your window 98 not recognized your display card. Install the driver of your display card properly.

You cannot variation the screen resolution earlier the display card driver installed properly.

Ask your vendor to take the driver. or if you know the name of the card rummage it on the net and download the driver manually.

No comments:

Post a Comment