Friday, September 17, 2010

What's the best laptop for lower than $1,500? SONY VAIO VGN-C190P/H ?

A Pennsylvania funding source is going to purchase a laptop for me to relief me retain my job. They can spend up to $1,500.00. I am looking for something lightweight and large performance that can also play some tunes at the bureau or watch a DVD on a flight. I hold been eyeing up this Sony VAIO at Newegg for relatively some time now. http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...



And I know that Intel's Core 2 duo chip simply has 4 MB of L2 cache surrounded by frequencies of 2.0 Ghz and higher. I def. want the 4 MB of L2 cache. However, she lacks a clothed number of USB ports, but I can always attain a USB hub and daisy chain my devices.



Any other concept?


Answer:

Here is a list of notebook, that will be on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment