Friday, September 17, 2010

What's the best laptop I can bring that's smaller quantity after $1000?



Answer:

these laptops are the best i've found for smaller quantity than $1000. i would choose the 2nd one (Toshiba Satellite A105-S4384 with Windows XP), because i don't trust Windows Vista atm.



http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/notebook-...
Get a hand-cranked laptop for $100!
You can draw from a refurbished MacBook for less consequently $1000 and you will love it. I've been working near PC's and Macs for years and I have converted 100s of family to make the switch to Mac.



Really it comes down to what you are going to use your laptop for. Weigh the benefits of a Mac vs. a PC and vice a versa. Go to the store and play around beside both, while Macs have a different get the impression than PC's it all comes down to relationship and functionality. I myself prefer Macs over PC's but I do loads of Music, Graphics and Photo Editing and my Mac is solid in these Fields.
I enjoy noticed that in that quite a few notebook less than $1000 you can buy. Acer have a few, Toshiba, HP, Sony with Vista installed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment