Friday, September 17, 2010

Whats the best laptop for music production...?

would you capture a custom purpose built laptop... high winding up spec laptop... or just walk for a mac book pro?


Answer:

Go with the MacBook Pro. It's what most music producers use.



And it's $300 to $500 smaller number than the recommended Dell, with similar specs, depending on 17 or 15 eyeshade, and you're getting a lot more eyeshade real estate.



And, Dude, you're getting a Mac!



Hope this help.
Check out the DELL XPS 1210m. Its small and a multimedia powerhouse. I have one and its the fastest best appliance I have ever owned.
I wouldn't intuitively go next to a MAC because the operating system isn't as flexible as Windows.



I would go beside a Dual Core processor such as Pentium D or AMD Duron Series. Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 seems to be relatively popular in the industry at the moment.



I would hold at least 1GB of RAM, and would recommend 2GB if you are going to be producing music constantly.



I would grasp at least an 80GB complex drive, this should cater for all that facts you are going to be producing.



I'm an IT consultant so you can trust my advice :)



I would recommend software such as Cubase and Acid DJ, they are expressly good.



Cheers
sony are upright

No comments:

Post a Comment