Friday, September 17, 2010

Whats the best laptops?



Answer:

Macs are
I would enunciate as far as long lasting and durable...

Mac, Hp, Dell



Gaming...

alienware, dell



stylish...

sony vaio



Incorruptable(security from virus, etc.)

Mac
pcworld.com has reviews of laptops, and so does Consumer Reports.
I reflect that alot of it is personal preference. I enjoy heard tons good things around Toshiba laptops. I believe that Gateway makes the best desktop computers so I would assume that they engineer very reliable laptops as ably!
Macs !!

cos im using one

the best!!
That depends on your preferences but i've known inhabitants with adjectives kinds of laptops including me and in that are only 3 brands that stand out : HP, Dell and Toshiba. From my personal experience i preferToshiba above adjectives. It's fast, looks virtuous, very reliable and have topnotch sound if you hold a laptop with the Harmon Karden speakers.
i be in motion for alien ware all the mode
lenovo,it is the first laptop which can identified you.

No comments:

Post a Comment