Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's the power of a LightScribe etched DVD or compact disc sticky label similar to?

I only just got a latest laptop and one of the features it has is lightscribe. How perfect does this actually look on CDs and DVDs? Is it worth buying the special disks to craft the labels next to? Thanks!


Answer:

Actually, it can be a little cheezy



You hold to design the layout yourself and I've never put that much work into it beyond etching my neice's name on her music (she loves me for that)



It also will not come out looking similar to you bought it at the mall or anything approaching that. No ellaborate photoshoped blended designes I'm afraid.
you can etch it to near picture ideal quality. but you own to buy the special lightscribe cd/dvds to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment