Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Whats the most annoying word to type like a shot on a the ivories?

as surrounded by computer keyboard.


Answer:

teh



(otherwise specified as the )
Because... I always running out up putting becasue!!
the f word?
bananas
stewardesses



(all left hand)
I devise that the most annoying word to try and type quickly on a baby grand is 'stewardesses'. This is because all of the packages are on one side of the keyboard and must be pressed beside one hand.
my signature! I always take the i and s the wrong way around.
This is trying
Any word that involves typing most of the correspondence alternating right and left hand, but in the middle have two on the same appendage, we want to keep on alternating and reverse the two within the word.
bumf,uck and semen gargler i just fu,cked your mum
stewardesses
own it can be won, in a minute, onw, wno, lots of things, very offputting
Stewardesses or zebra
in attendance are a lot of them, and i do seriously of typing! one thing that i consistently do that irritates me, is double type the reminder a.
It has to quotation. I am the Senior Estiamtor for my company and every year keep typing the word 'quoatation.



Why on dirt I keep wanting to put an 'a' after the quo I don't know. Do it adjectives the time.
THE

Its the only word I hold added to the MS Word auto correct. It normally turns out teh.



FROM

When it get spelt wrong MS Word doesn't pick it up, as it comes out like form.



TYPEWRITER

All on the top of the baby grand so fingers need to stretch, and typically hit the keys contained by the wrong order

No comments:

Post a Comment