Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's wrong near my laptop?

i hold laptop at home. i have format it for once but it come across averything okey but my wireless connection didn't work. the driver also appear to be okey. and more wierd things, my laptop did detect wireless connection and it the signal is upright but i was incompetent to enter the internet even i use other browser also didn't work. the windows os be install by me, this is first time i format and install laptop. so help me!!


Answer:

your firewall could be blocking a nouns.



Go to the Start Menu < click Run < type cmd ipconfig /release (and hit enter)

then type ipconfig /renew (no quotes)



should be working again...

you could also try right-clicking on your wireless god in the taskbar and click Repair.
I own the same problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment